Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Pictures from Once Upon A Book 2018

My best friend Amber on the right and me on the left







(Sorry Blurry I don't know why)




This is me and the Famous Amazing Talented Karina Espinosa!!!












This is the Famous Lynn Shaw and myself!! I was so happy to finally meet her! 

 Random pictures








This is the Talented Very funny Heather Hildenbrand! I was so happy to meet her, after reading her work I couldnt wait to hug her lol





This was all the books I bought at OUAB. There are a few that I am missing because the authors ran out so I'm awaiting for them to get to me so I can post all of them!




This was another author that I just had to meet because her books left you on the edge of your seat! This is the beautiful Karen Lynch!!


This author was so friendly that  you would think you have known her all your life! I loved it! This is Victoria Perkins, I can't wait to read her books!


You couldn't help but smile every time you saw this person. She just made you so happy with her outfits and her smile it was contagious! Thank you Quinn Loftis!


Another facebook friend that i was anxious to meet! You start talking and talking on facebook and when you finally meet you couldn't helo but hug her! She has helped me so much with trying to help authors more with promoting their books and writing reviews for them. So, Jennifer thank you so much for everything you have done for me!


Now this is a group! We call ourselves the Fer Fer Jen's. I know it sounds weird but we all are called Jen! When these 3 Jen's get together watch out! We could do some serious damage! We talked so much on facebook and we all are on facebook, we all have our own blogs and own facebook page. We help each other so much! Love you Fer Fer Jens!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics and I am so excited that we all finally got to meet in person!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete