Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Tiger's Curse Collector's Boxed Set by Colleen Houck My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tiger's Curse Collector's Boxed Set (Tiger Saga, #1-4)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Passion. Fate. Loyalty.

Would you risk it all to change your destiny?

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.

Tiger’s Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more.

I'd like to start by saying I've been struggling of late to read any book and i got myself to a point that i was worried that i might not get back to how much i loved reading and losing myself within a book but I'm glad i decided to pick this set up again i had read the first three book before but had not finished so i started a fresh and found myself consumed and lost within its pages not wanting to put the book down or go to sleep.

The books are so well written and there is so much feeling in every word. characters changed and grew before you eyes and i found that i laughed and cried along with the book to me that's a big sign about any book when you feel so deeply for the characters your reading about. i enjoyed how the book progressed and changed and the whole feel of the thing by the time i got to the last few pages of the book i found that i was sad that it had come to a end but happy that I'd gotten to the conclusion of it all.

The author did a amazing job to pull me in and keep me at the edge of my seat till the last word on the page and I'm super glad that i took the time to read this set of amazing books so it was really easy to give this set 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment