Pages

Sunday 12 August 2018

Once Upon A Book 2018

This past weekend a friend and I went to Michigan for Once Upon A Book event and it was so amazing I have no words. We had so much fun meeting and just sitting there talking to these amazing authors! I personally got so many books signed by so many authors!  I will be posting reviews of each book I got at this event so bear with me because I got a lot of books as you can tell by my pictures I'll be posting below if I can figure out how to get them off my phone lol I got so much stuff that I decided to do a giveaway once I get settled back in here at home. I had to travel over 5 hours to get to this event but it was comepletely worth it! There was speaking events, a toga party, chances to just sit by the pool and chat with some authors and of course the signing event itself. If I were to recommend any event to visit and meet authors it would be this one! 
So I guess I can't figure out how to upload pictures I'll hop on the computer and download some to show you guys all the books I got and the authors I met. Stay tune for details about the giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment